Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Revolt Against Complaceny

This is my last post for the semester!!! : ) I've thoroughly enjoyed the past months. Yes I know I'm weird, but oh well. My personal revolt is against complacency. We have been enlightened by so many authors and class discussions. My goal is to not store this new knowledge away in a secret compartment in my brain only to use at random times but to actively apply this to my life everyday. We are not to hoard blessings, and I view knowledge as a blessing. If we store away the knowledge we gain, we are not helping ourselves or enlightening others. If we don't share this blessing, we can't expect others to do it for us. As a whole society is entirely too complacent. This shouldn't be. Everyone is concerned with technological advances, but there can be no advances of any sort without the enlightening of people's minds. Complacency should end now. There is always room for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment