Wednesday, November 25, 2009

English Teachers

For my last Hon Lit blog, I have absolutely no creative juices left in me. I think ive used them all up in the past 3 days. But still, I write on, isnt that a lesson weve been taught in this class? I will say this, also, about the class. I now know just how different english teachers are than the average human. The average human just is not on the level of an english major, and you can tell. I mean, Abernathy, Schuler, Mitchell, they are all, noticeably, on a different level than the average person. They think different, they act different, their manerisms are different. They talk on a college reading level, most people never talk past a 10th grade level. They drink coffee like theres no tomorrow, a thing I have learned to do in this semester. They read into things and pull out things from books and life that no one else could. Thanks for that, hon lit teachers. You guys are awesome. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment