Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I would like to take this blog to talk about crime and punishment as a whole. I personally only read about 3/4 of the book. But what I read and what we went over in class, I thoroughly enjoyed. The book itself, was literally an emotional whirlpool for me. And it leaves you at the end, for me personally, with a sense of hope and forgiveness. The book showed with great skill, exactly what the author wanted, sacrifice, redemption, seclusion, loneliness, hate, injustice, justice, hurt, sorrow, surprise, faithfulness, lust, etc. The list goes on and on. I literally couldnt believe what I felt in the parts I read. It was amazing. Im glad that we read it. I think that it was, possibly, the highlight of the class for me. I know this isnt an intellectual blog, but I felt I should go ahead and say what I was feeling.....

No comments:

Post a Comment