Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reflection

I know we werent supposed to wait till the last minute to write all our blogs, but ive been so busy so please, bear with me.

I wanted to take this blog to reflect on my time in Honors Lit. I see many people have been talking about their experiences in it too, so im glad im not the only one thinking this way.

All in all, ive thought the class was fairly easy,the tests dont seem to be ridiculously hard, the homework is easy, the people are cool, the teachers are...........good. No but seriously ive enjoyed Dr. Abernathy and Biskner. And its helped me to think for myself. This semester, if I could put a word to it, would be "Rethink". Lit combined with philosophy has def opened my eyes to so much, and so many ideas. I am def starting to do the, as Mashburn puts it, "always leave the door cracked". Meaning, never think that you are completely right, cause you may not be. Im having a little trouble applying that to the bible, but hey, its something youve gotta work through......

Either way, ive enjoyed the time in the class, sadly im leaving next semester, but its been a good run........

I imagine there will be many more heated debates on what ive learned in this class for years to come. So for that, thank you Hon Lit.

No comments:

Post a Comment