Thursday, November 26, 2009

And now for my last thankful post. I am so thankful that this semester is winding down and coming to an end. I never knew that my first semester of college could cause so much stress! However, I have learned so much about myself through this honors lit course.
I learned that there are ways that my brain does NOT work, which is how it should work to thrive in the honors program, but I have learned to stretch my brain in ways that I never have before. This will help me so much in many college courses to come over the next few years. Sadly (yet joyfully :/), I will not be returning to the class next semester.
I am thankful that I will be liberated from the stress that honors lit has given me, but also thankful for everything it has taught me.
I have learned to NOT procrastinate (thank you 12-15 page paper and blogs!), to think a lot deeper, and that I can do a lot more than I give myself credit for.
It definitely has been a rollercoaster, and I'm quite ready to get off of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment