Friday, November 27, 2009

The Invasion

Okay, so I know I already have 10 posts, but I'm sure at least one of them is really bad, so I'll go a head and post another, so I may get a better grade.

The night before last, I watched the movie "The Invasion" with my parents.

This movie reminded me so much of the hwynowhatsits and the yahoos from Gully's travels.

The plot of the movie is that aliens begin taking over the bodies of all the people on earth. And in result there is no more emotion. Nothing else that makes us "human". Yet, there is also no more crime, no more war....everyone gets along. People stop persuing personal interests, and all humanity is a single entity.

My question is this: do you think that it would be worth losing our "humanity", if we get world peace and all that junk?

Another question that this raises......If even the media recognizes that the only way for the world truely to be at peace is if all men lose their own nature.....what does that say of the nature of man? Wish I'd thought of that for my paper....

Since there is no chance of any of you responding to this post, I guess I will just close with my farewell. I shall see you at the final my friends. Come of it what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment